A Lobster Rosette
- Our review is a Salmond V Sturgeon psychodrama-free zone but the press asked questions about it at the Covid press briefing which featured Dr. Nicola Steedman and Dr. Alisdair Cook supporting the FM.
- The figures revealed another peak in hospital capacity but otherwise levelling off.
- Issues included the Brazil variant and a vaccination plan spat with the UKGov.
- We discuss the seafood industry Brexit disaster.
- A new poll has the SNP looking very strong for the Holyrood election 2021 and support for independence is holding at 57%.
- Lesley Riddoch suggests the YES movement is a healthy demonstration of citizen democracy.
- John Curtice says the new Farage party, dubbed ‘REFUK’ , will damage Unionist parties at the election.